Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Post To Start This Blog

If everything goes to plan, I will begin listing out the sales next week. I will also copy and paste the projected coupons. Of course, please do not rely on this as sometimes Spartanburg and Greenville papers have different inserts.

You can determine if the inserts are the same by looking at the 'spine' of the coupon sections. It will have a listing of all of the papers that the section went in. One thing that I have noticed is if there is a VIVA paper towel coupon, the coupon always has a higher value in the Spartanburg paper. Just so you guys will know to notice for amounts.

Over the next few days, I will be putting up some neat coupon and smart shopping related facts. I hope that you guys enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment